Nstart is one of Sweden’s top 15 largest fintech companies. We offer sustainable refinancing solutions to consumers, and we nudge them in the direction of debt freedom. We use advanced models and technical solutions with machine learning to generate deeper insights than what legacy banks and lenders can. We’re growing rapidly and expanding internationally.
We want to give everyone the opportunity of having a stable financial situation. Because sustainable household finances is the key to a stable economy and society. It is a great vision, but we are convinced that every human being can make a big difference. We, as well as our customers.
Our results speak clearly: We’ve already been highly successful in helping our clients improve their financial situations’, while creating strong value as a company and outperforming others. You’ll be joining us as a key person for the continued development of our analytics, scoring and business intelligence platforms.
As a Data warehouse-developer with us, you’ll be joining a fast-growing and profitable fintech player with co-workers who are true experts in their respective fields. People who are highly motivated, kind, and progressive. Joining a young and expanding company, you’ll find yourself in a situation where your work and effort will have huge impact on the future success of the company, while you’ll have endless opportunities to learn from others.
What you will do:
· The core task for you will be to build our new Snowflake-DWH from scratch by doing data modeling in dbt. You will be responsible for the full process, from connecting all our different data sources to building report layer to accommodate business needs.
· You will be a part of our data & analytics team who is the owner of the company´s business intelligence. Together with the team and other functions you will define what data is needed and how it will be defined. For this collaboration and communicational skills is key.
· A business understanding is key to success. To be open, curious with a willingness to contribute to the joint success of the team is highly important.
· You’ll be sharing knowledge, best practices, and guidelines.
- 3+ Years in Data Engineering
- Data ingestion using Fivetran or Snowpipes
- Experience in modelling and building data platform architectures
- Experience in Snowflake or any of the modern datawarehouses
- Experience with Data Ops (building, testing, deploying)
- Some or all technologies: SQL, dbt, Python, AWS, Git
- You have created reports in Looker or equivalent reporting tool.
Who you are:
· You have experience from the financial sector, and you understand the unique nature of credits.
· You are open minded, driven and you take on responsibility. You can also lead less experienced colleagues successfully and you want to help them succeed too.
· It is a plus if you have been working in the financial sector and have a degree in computer science.
Sounds good to you? We are looking forward to your application!