Nstart is one of Sweden’s top 15 largest fintech companies and a licensed credit institution.
We offer sustainable refinancing solutions to consumers and we nudge them in the direction of debt freedom and financial inclusion. We use advanced models and tech solutions with machine learning to generate deeper insights than what legacy banks and lenders can. We’re growing rapidly and expanding internationally.
We want to give everyone the opportunity of having a stable financial situation. Because sustainable household finances is the key to a stable economy and society. It is a great vision, but we are convinced that every human being can make a big difference. We, as well as our customers.
Our results speak clearly: We’ve already been highly successful in helping our clients improve their financial situations’, while creating strong value as a company and outperforming others.
What you’ll do
You’ll be joining us as a key person in the continued development and the build-up of our finance and treasury team.
Joining a young and expanding company, you’ll find yourself in a situation where your work and effort will have huge impact on the future success of the company, while you’ll have endless opportunities to learn from others and to help others by sharing your own knowledge.
As a controller with Nstart, you will:
- Produce and make quality assurances of periodic financial reports internally and externally
- Analyze and follow up on balance sheet and income statement
- Carry out budget and financial forecasting
- Participate in liquidity and capital planning and create forecasts
- Participate in different types of financial projects and ad-hoc tasks
- Be active in the group’s strategic business planning
- Support the organization with business case modeling for growth and expansion activities
Who you are
- You have an academic degree in finance, accounting or equivalent relevant area
- You have at least 1-2 years’ experience within accounting, auditing or controlling (experience from the financial services /fintech industry is a plus)
- You have strong skills in Excel
- You are a problem solver with strong analytical skills
- You’re passionate about finding answers to questions
- You are structured, flexible and have strong ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks, methods and systems.
Apply directly on Teamtailor or get in touch with our hiring CFO at email@example.com, and let’s see if we can create music together!