Nstart(nstart.com) is one of Sweden’s top 15 largest fintech companies. We offer sustainable refinancing solutions to consumers, and we nudge them in the direction of debt freedom. We use advanced models and new technology to disrupt traditional lending models and generate deeper insights than what legacy banks and lenders can. We’re growing rapidly and expanding internationally.
We want to give everyone the opportunity of having a stable financial situation. Because sustainable household finances is the key to a stable economy and society. It is a great vision, but we are convinced that every human being can make a big difference. We, as well as our customers.
Our results speak clearly: We’ve already been highly successful in helping our clients improve their financial situations’, while creating strong value as a company and outperforming others.
We are looking to grow our organization with an accounting controller with experience from working with IFRS in finance, with location in Stockholm. You will be working with Nstart and with some of our sister companies as well; Ark Kapital (start-up financing), Zensum (loan-broker re-financing), Jureskogs Invest (slow fast-food) and Ortalis & Exandia (real estate).
We believe in learning by doing and we provide ample room for initiative and leadership. The right person will have increasing responsibilities and be able to work broadly with various tasks within finance.
What you will be doing:
- Modelling and validation of models linked to IFRS accounting (ECL models, models for accrued acquisition value, etc.)
- Common Reporting (COREP) and Financial Reporting (FINREP) to relevant authorities
- Annual accounts, annual report, income tax return and consolidated accounts for domestic as well as international groups
- Budget and financial forecasting
- Production and quality assurance of periodic financial reports to the Board and internally with deviation analysis and follow-up of outcomes
- Participates in liquidity planning / forecasts
- Assist with tax reporting, invoicing, consolidation and other current accounting
- Support management in accounting and reporting matter
- Participate in different types of financial projects and ad hoc-tasks
- Jointly with the finance team work to improve and streamline existing processes
Who you are
- You have experience from practical work with IFRS regulation and maybe also regulatory reporting (COREP and FINREP).
- Experience in preparing income tax returns, annual accounts and consolidated accounts for cross-border groups is an advantage.
- Good computer skills are required, mainly in Excel. It is an advantage if you have worked in various financial and accounting systems.
- You have a master's degree, or a corresponding YH / KY education and a burning interest in accounting and numbers.
- You are structured, flexible and have a good ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks and systems.
If this sounds interesting, e-mail a few short lines about yourself and your background to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch.